MOTORKOTE Hyper Lubricant is a synthetic lubricant that molecularly coats all metal surfaces, not just engines to help reduce friction and heat in many different applications. MotorKote uses engine oil as a carrier host to get to metal parts and bond to metal.
- Increases horsepower, lowers operating temperatures and helps reduce engine noise and vibration.
- Specifically formulated for heavy duty high temp engines
- Works with all brands of synthetic and petroleum based oils
- Works in gas or diesel engines instantly
- Works in crankcases, transmissions, differentials and power steering (see usage amounts below)
- Lasts 4 oil changes, but best fuel economy savings have been noted with more frequent use.
- Does not alter SAE ratings or void warranties
- Can be added at anytime not just at oil changes
- 2 oz per qt of oil in engines/crankcases
- 1 oz per qt of fluid for transmissions, differentials and power steering
- 1 oz per qt of fluid in motorcycles